FIRMSPACE Austin is looking for a detail oriented, multi-tasking, self-starter to manage a distinctive space for our business professionals and lawyers. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales techniques and outstanding customer service. Their responsibilities include the front desk and all additional front desk associates / sales. They will run the day to day operations of the space and create community for those in the space. Additionally, they will help plan and execute events.
• Tour and sell space to new members by articulating FIRMSPACE value proposition and mission
• Identify the needs of prospective and existing members and recommend tailored solutions for their needs
• Research prospective members in your tour pipeline and develop tailored sales pitches to meet their needs, ensuring all follow-up and closing requirements are addressed
• Refer prospective or existing members to other locations based on their specific needs
• Develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies to reach and maintain 100% occupancy in collaboration with the Community Director
• Train Community Associates at your location to give effective tours and sales pitches for those occasions when you are unavailable to tour
• Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote FIRMSPACE community and identify potential members
• Prepare daily and weekly overviews of prospective members for Community Director
• Support the quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, preempt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
• Support the preparation of move-in and move-out schedules to minimize member issues
• Support the Community Director in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance of the location
• Support the development and management of team members, including Community Associates
• Ensure all amenities are kept up with and stocked.
• Work with Community Director on vendor relationships
• Ensure a gracious arrival experience for all members, prospective members and guests of members while maintaining the necessary level of building security
• Support the planning and supervision of educational, professional and personal development events based on members’ needs and requests
• Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
• Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both FIRMSPACE and member services that could help them achieve their goals
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Outstanding customer service
· Maintain leads in Salesforce
· Conduct and manage tours of the space
· Take full responsibility for sales and community dynamics
· Process new member applications and implement new clients into our database.
· Process member terminations and other issues of complexity
· Explain FIRMSPACE policies and procedures to all members, including but not limited to: Membership Agreements, Billing Procedures, and Electronic Systems
· Resolve member issues in a timely fashion
· Input and maintain accurate data across various platforms
· Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, event planning and management, and electronic communications through the member dashboard
· Schedule, coordinate and run all member and non-member events
· Engage in larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local organizations and sales pitch opportunities
· Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords
· Execute daily office operations and monitor overall condition of the space
· Purchase all F&B for the space and maintain inventory levels of all amenities
· Maintain stock and cleanliness of all coffee machines
· General understanding of basic computer systems and ability to troubleshoot technical difficulties with members
· Manage front desk team and work to reach sales goals and execute objectives as an individual and a team
· Lead professional development within the team and make recommendations to promote current employees
· Perform weekly one on one meetings with all sales individuals
· Attend weekly management meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 3+ years sales experience (ideally in addition to prior events and/or operations experience hospitality or retail with customer service focus)
• Fluent local language and understanding of local culture required
• Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
• Experience managing individual contributors a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
• Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
• You get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
• Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
• You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
• You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
• Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
• You are open to new and innovative solutions.
• You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
• You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
• You love working with people
- Health Care
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Access to building workout facility